Welcome to the Nursery class page.
Miss Taylor is the class teacher.
The Nursery Class Blog can be accessed here: The Nursery Class Seesaw Blog.
At St. Hilda’s, we use the Seesaw Journal on the class blog to:
- celebrate the learning taking place in school.
- share individual pieces of classroom work.
- inform grown-ups about events and trips taking place in school.
- set homework.
- access remote learning in the event of self-isolation.
How to access your child’s account:
- The Family Account ,which allows grown-ups to see their child’s learning journal and communicate directly with their class teacher via an inbox message.
- Account login details are sent out in September. More than one family member can be connected to a child’s account. If you require a login to your child’s account, please contact the school office for this to be arranged.
Remote Learning Advice:
Individual Child Self -isolating:
- Ring the office and inform them that your child is self-isolating.
- If your child is well enough to engage in remote learning, please request work from the office.
- The office staff will send you a pack of learning for day 1.
- Your child’s class teacher will be informed.
- During day 1 of your self-isolation, your child’s class teacher will be contact with you directly via your Family Seesaw Account.
- The class teacher will set lessons from the current half-term’s learning overviews.
- The learning overviews can be accessed by following this link: Remote Learning Overviews