Welcome to the Year 4 class page.
Miss Shaw is the class teacher.
At St. Hilda’s, we use the Seesaw Journal on the class blog to:
- celebrate the learning taking place in school.
- share individual pieces of classroom work.
- inform grown-ups about events and trips taking place in school.
- set homework.
- access remote learning in the event of self-isolation.
How to access your child’s account:
- The Family Account ,which allows grown-ups to see their child’s learning journal and communicate directly with their class teacher via an inbox message.
- Account login details are sent out in September. More than one family member can be connected to a child’s account. If you require a login to your child’s account, please contact the school office for this to be arranged.